Вот к 479

Свернутый текст

479: Izanagi
Sasuke: ...!!
Karin: Sasuke!!
Karin: This is crazy! The only thing I can do now is figure out what Danzou's jutsu is!
How will they defeat the greatest forbidden genjutsu...!?
Madara: Izanagi

Madara: (With only just a brief period of time...anything used against the jutsu's user including damage and even death, is changed into but a vision of a dream.)
Danzou: Fuuton Shinkuudaigyoku [Wind Release: Great Vacuum Sphere]
Madara: (Not only that, but it's a genjutsu capable of allowing the user to attack to the user's advantage.)
Madara: (It controls the eyelet of illusion and reality. It is the ultimate genjutsu that can be activated on the user!!)
Madara: (...also...using Izanagi means eliminating the light its eye.)
Madara: (It will never open again...)
Madara: (Hm...those number of eyes...the effective time of Izanagi seems to differ individually...there's no doubt that he must've planed prior in order to forcibly prolong that.)
Danzou: (Madara...doesn't seem like he is able to participate*...but even with his power now, I can't leave him be...the right eye I used at the meeting hasn't restored itself yet and will take more time.)
[*can't make out this line completely, so I'm guessing]
Danzou: (But...that "Susano'o"...I can't take it lightly. That arrow attack is difficult to dodge...)
Danzou: (I can't let them figure out how Izanagi works...I have 5 left...I need to finish this soon...we'll see in this next minute...)
Danzou: Kuchiyose no Jutsu [Summoning Jutsu]
Madara: This summon...a ?*...a monster that eats nightmares...it's much bigger that I imagined.
[*Madara clarifies what the animal summoned is, but I can't make out the kanji]
Madara: Don't lose track of Danzou! No matter what happens!
Danzou: With this, even Susano'o won't be able to move...and*
[* can't make out what he's saying here, sorry]
Danzou: Fuuton Shinkuu Renpa [Wind Release Vacuum Group Rend*]
[*the words 連破 means "winning successively" -- could be a pun, but it sounded weird to translate the move as such, so I broke each kanji component down even though I know it still sounds weird]
Danzou: Here it is...Susano'o's opening!
Sasuke: Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu!!! [Fire Release Great Fireball Technique]
Madara: ??* [*can't make any of this out, sorry]
Karin: 56...57..58...59...
Karin: 60!
Karin: That eye...it takes about 60 seconds before each eye closes...In that moment, Danzou's chakra plummets rapidly. In other words, there's no doubt that his right arm's jutsu needs time to activate!
Karin: There's 4 left...! So that's about 249 seconds...that justu is limited to 4 more uses...!...But we don't know if there's more eyes in his stock...

равки